Large groups help us fill our volunteer positions fast and greatly contribute to setup/teardown, and work during the event. Volunteers make what we do possible and groups that come out make it that much easier. We allocated anywhere from $500-$2,000 per event to groups that signup and come out. Below are the guidelines we have set for those groups wishing to earn a donation.
Eligibility - All groups/clubs/teams must follow these steps:
- Step #1 - All group members MUST register via our online volunteer registration portal. Button above or click "VOLUNTEER" on the website menu to sign up.
- Step #2 - Inform each member of your group that when they signup they must clearly list/identify what group they are part of to be counted in your group's total. There's a place during registration where they may input this info.
- Step #3 - Any group member that is signed up and wishes to receive credit for their shift must be on time, work the entire shift, and check in and out with our volunteer coordinator and/or the director of the area they are assigned. We send instructions on this the week of the event.
Donation Rules - Below is our system for distribution of donations to groups that come out and volunteer at our events.
- Once a team/group/club/organization hits 6 volunteer shifts worked they get $15 per shift worked. For example if 12 volunteers from a group signed up and completed 12 shifts they would receive a check for $180 for their group.
- Checks will be mailed once volunteer numbers and hours are verified. Please allow 4-6 weeks for check delivery. If the steps and rules clearly listed above are not followed those individuals not following them will not be counted towards a groups total.